The learning objectives for Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) include an understanding of:
The target audience for the CASM course is
- Anyone interested in learning about Agile and Scrum from a products and process perspective
- Process owners and process designers
- Developers who are interested in helping make processes more agile
- Managers who are looking to bridge multiple practices into a DevOps environment
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, re-engineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement and DevOps initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers Process stakeholders
What does it mean to "be agile"?
What is Agile Service Management (Agile SM)?
Process design basics
An Agile approach to process design
Agile Service Management artifacts
Agile Service Management Events
Agile Process Improvement
Agile Service Management technologies
Aligning Agile SM and Agile software development
Getting started with Agile Service Management
Providing services with a high quality that are satisfying the requirements
Appling the specifications and legalizations to ensure the quality of service.
Best utilization of resources for continually improving the business activities.
1st floor, Incubator Buildingو Masdar City, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Sun to Fri 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Contact Us anytime!