|AC 116-01||10-Sep - 14-Sep-2017||dubai||$ 4450||english|
|AC 116-02||19-Nov - 23-Nov-2017||oman||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
|AC 116-03||14-Jan - 18-Jan-2018||dubai||$4450||english||Register Now|
|AC 116-04||11-Mar - 15-Mar-2018||kuala-lambur||$4850||english||Register Now|
|AC 116-05||20-May - 24-May-2018||london||$5200||english||Register Now|
|AC 116-06||26-Aug - 30-Aug-2018||dubai||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
|AC 116-07||11-Nov - 15-Nov-2018||doha||$4450||english||Register Now|
|AC 116-08||09-Dec - 13-Dec-2018||cairo||$4250||english||Register Now|
Ask anyone in the organization what he or she thinks you do. The answer? “It is simple. Multiply my hours by my salary, subtract the tax and write a cheque”. If only it were that easy. When it comes to handling employee benefits, there is a lot to know. Is the benefit taxable? Non-taxable? Partially taxable? Handling payroll sounds like a simple proposition but NOT. A payroll department/ section are about providing service and control. Employees and managers across the organization ask as many questions, generate many tasks for the payroll department (especially after each payroll run), and set off many related reporting and control activities. Managing the payroll departmental process/function that is becoming increasingly complex requires a high level of expertise. This essential four-day seminar is designed to concentrate on the management of key aspects of the payroll operation, providing practical advice on major areas of risk, both in terms of compliance and in protecting the payroll itself from fraud and disaster.
The workshop will help participants to:
- Avoid making errors on employees pay calculation
- Succeed in running an efficient and accurate payroll
- Handle an employee deduction needs to which benefits are taxable
- Establish clear-cut guidelines for who is responsible for what is in the organization (Payroll? HR and Finance?)
- Manage a vast array of record keeping and regulatory issues and anticipate future changes to payroll
- Identify new areas of payroll legislation
Calculation of gross salaries and deductable amounts is a tedious task that involves risk. Some organizations use traditional manual method of payroll processing and some have gone for the advanced payroll processing software. An organization opts for any of the following payroll processing available and based on this scenario, our facilitators would not be dealing on the software so much but will come up with a dummy payroll to assist your staff participants learn how payroll system effectiveness can be improved because each and every organization has its own payroll. Brainstorm Management Consultants Ltd would therefore assist your staff participants to develop effective Payroll Management and Administration Techniques, Procedure and control. Using a combination of lectures, group and individual exercises, your staff participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics covered. The emphasis will be on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will return to their workplace with both the ability and apply the techniques learned.
The seminar will explain how your participants can:
- Developing Effective Payroll Management and Administration procedures
- Maintain the Payroll network including setting up users and mapping access to files within the Payroll department.
- Provide direction and control regarding the input, revision and deletion of Payroll information and the processing of electronic time transaction and pay warrant distribution.
- Prepare, maintain and develop reports to the organization
- Plan, organize, manage and coordinate the daily operations of the Payroll department effectively.
A payroll career is based around on-the-job training. This course equips payroll staff with an understanding of the reasons and methodology processes behind payroll and when those procedures may need changing.
BTS attendance certificate will be issued to all attendees completing minimum of 80% of the total course duration.
Who should attend?
This program is meant for those who have previously worked in payroll but want to ensure they are updated with current information, Supervisors who need an in-depth understanding of payroll processes. Participants will include: Payroll Managers, Officers, Administrators and Assistants, HR Managers and staff, Finance Managers and staffs interested in taking steps towards transforming their current practices into Payroll Administration.
- Registration, and setting the workshop objectives and goals
- Understanding and development of Compensation and its Management
- Strategic Manpower plan and Management
- Development of key documents efficient payroll management
- Introduction to Payroll Management and Administration Operations
- Payroll Management Preparation and Processes
- Payroll Accounting and its Documentation
- Payroll Calculation
- Payroll Auditing and control
- Dealing with Challenges of Final Payment
- Pay Policy Management
- Employee Cost Allocation
- Accrual Management
- Post Payroll Hours to General Ledger
- Advanced Reporting
- Employee Benefits Administration strategies
- Payroll contracts and its implication of managing payroll in organization
- Payroll Distribution and Control
- Payroll Recording and Reporting
- Best Practices in Payroll management
- payroll management and reconciliation procedures
- Payroll controlling, internal and external audit and its effectiveness on the organization
- Application of Information Systems on Payroll Management and Administration
- Monitoring, Review and Supervision of Payroll Management
- Participants will develop corporate compensation plans for new investment companies, design manpower requirements, will develop employment contracts, plan salaries, benefits and other compensation and budget them for management approval
- Program Evaluation and Closing