|LAB 122-01||10-Sep - 14-Sep-2017||london||$ 5200||english|
|LAB 122-02||07-Jan - 11-Jan-2018||dubai||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
|LAB 122-03||04-Mar - 08-Mar-2018||doha||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
|LAB 122-04||06-May - 10-May-2018||dubai||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
|LAB 122-05||01-Jul - 05-Jul-2018||amsterdam||$ 5200||english||Register Now|
|LAB 122-06||09-Sep - 13-Sep-2018||kuala-lambur||$ 4850||english||Register Now|
|LAB 122-07||04-Nov - 08-Nov-2018||dubai||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
This course provides an introduction to methods designed to help provide analytical information that is useful and defensible, legally and technically to your data users. Laboratory quality control and assessment of chemical measurement data makes good professional and business sense. Good laboratory practices provide happy and continuing clientele, risk reduction, professionally motivated staff and confidence in the lab data.
This course provides guidance for the development and implementation of a credible quality assurance program, plus it also provides chemists and chemical researchers, and all scientists and managers the ideal means to ensure accurate and reliable work.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone who produces, uses, or evaluates scientific data, chemical laboratory personnel’s chemists, and technicians.
This interactive Training will be highly interactive, with opportunities to advance your opinions and ideas and will include;
- Workshop & Work Presentation
- Case Studies and Practical Exercise
- Videos and General Discussions
BTS attendance certificate will be issued to all attendees completing minimum of 80% of the total course duration
- Chemical Laboratory , Terminology and roles
- Prepare to work on laboratory (equipment’s, chemicals, instruments)
- Laboratory and personnel responsibility
- Sampling ( Handling, Labeling, Preparations, stores, choice methods of analysis)
- Chemical Measurement ( Types of methods, selection of methods, Calibration, reference material, blank correction)
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Quality control and assessment
- Evaluation of analytical data
- Reporting Analytical results
- Laboratory Certification
- Quality Audit (Internal and External)
- Chemical laboratory measurement evolution
- Correction of errors and improving accuracy
- Quality Assurance Program ( Approaches, Policy, Planning, Development, Federally and non-federally mandated, relating personnel)
- Example of Quality Assurance program document