|Lab 141-02||21-Jan - 25-Jan-2018||manama||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
|Lab 141-03||11-Mar - 15-Mar-2018||dubai||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
|Lab 141-04||20-May - 24-May-2018||oman||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
|Lab 141-05||15-Jul - 19-Jul-2018||istanbul||$ 4850||english||Register Now|
|Lab 141-06||09-Sep - 13-Sep-2018||dubai||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
|Lab 141-07||18-Nov - 22-Nov-2018||dubai||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
Making the decision to implement ISO/IEC 17025 can be critical to the overall success of a laboratory. However, the manner with which it is implemented is even more crucial, because if properly done, it will literally enable the company to meet the highest standards for its customers. It will also provide universal assurance that its data and service quality will consistently meet these expectations, resulting in worldwide acceptance of your laboratory’s test results and providing legally defensible data to your clients. The purpose of this course is to provide attendees with an understanding of the background to the laboratory accreditation
Process, and the interrelation between QS/ISO 9000 Quality Management System Standards. The course will provide detailed guidance on the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, the structuring of quality system documentation, implementation steps and laboratory accreditation requirements. Upon completing this course attendees will receive certification of training. The certificates shall attest to the participation of the course “Laboratory Quality Management – ISO/IEC 17025”.
This workshop is a comprehensive look at the latest revision (2005) of the ISO 17025:2005 and its documentation and internal auditing requirements. You will gain critical insight on the interpretation of the requirements of this laboratory standard and you will also receive a detailed review of the accreditation process.
You will learn how to design and develop laboratory documents and quality
Manuals. The quality manual will be examined as to its impact on laboratory operations and what purpose it serves. You will learn what information it should contain, what writing style is most effective and how to keep your documents and quality manual up to date.
This workshop also gives attendees the knowledge needed to establish an internal quality audit program as required by ISO 17025:2005, and to initiate the sequence of activities involved in scheduling, planning, conducting, reporting on and closing out internal quality audits. Participants will be able to e m ploy effective techniques of auditing and the ability to develop the auditing procedures, scheduling and recording systems needed to sustain the program.
Attendees will receive practical instructions on the development, implementation and long-term maintenance of an effective laboratory quality system.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for Laboratory Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors, Chemists, Analysts and Technicians. Further, this workshop will be of great value for Quality Mangers, Quality Engineers, Quality Auditors and Management Representatives.
BTS Consultant certificate will be issued to all attendees completing minimum of 75% of the total tuition hours of the workshop.
- History, purpose and structure of ISO/IEC 17025.
- Interpretation of the Standard.
- Comparison of ISO 17025 and the ISO 9001 quality system standards
- (accreditation vs. certification).
- How to comply with the detailed step-bystep requirements of the standard.
- Organization and Management
- Quality System, Audit and Review
- Accommodation and Environment
- Equipment and Reference Materials
- Measurement Traceability and , test & calibration methods
- Calibration and Test Methods; handling of Test Items
- Proficiency testing
- Certificates and Reports
- Purchased material and services (Subcontracting of Calibration and Testing,Outside support services and supplies)
- Structure of quality system documentation and preparation of Level 3 procedures:
- Outside Support
- Services and
- Feedback Complaints
- ISO/IEC 17025 implementation steps
- Accreditation body requirements – Accreditation organizations/bodies in different countries – Mutual recognition agreements