|AC 129-03||01-Apr - 05-Apr-2018||dubai||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
|AC 129-04||27-May - 31-May-2018||dubai||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
|AC 129-05||22-Jul - 26-Jul-2018||london||$5200||english||Register Now|
|AC 129-06||23-Sep - 27-Sep-2018||kuala-lambur||$4850||english||Register Now|
|AC 129-07||23-Dec - 27-Dec-2018||madrid||$5200||english||Register Now|
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Determine the needed documentation in the payroll cycle.
- Prepare and reconcile the monthly payroll.
- Calculate contributions based on different assumptions for employer and employee.
- Perform “What If” analysis related to employee benefits.
- Develop monthly and annual payroll budget.
- Design periodic payroll management reports and analysis.
- Assist the accounting department in controlling and auditing payroll payments
Who should attend?
Payroll staff, payroll accountants, account assistants, payroll supervisors and managers, HR professionals and team members who handle payroll and any employees interested in understanding and applying payroll best practices.
Human Resources and Accounting
- Introduction to the HR Function
- Introduction to Accounting Function
- Importance of Payroll Function as a Link between HR and Accounting
- Understanding the Hiring Process Documentation
- Managing Payroll Process for:
- Contract Professionals
- Full Time Employees
- Temporary Help
Preparing and Calculating Payroll
- Looking for the Right Controls before Starting
- Determining the Right Calculation Basis for Payroll
- Elements of Risk Leading to Payroll Mistakes
- Managing Increments, Deductions and Payroll Approvals
- Preparing Payroll Schedules
Employee Loans and Benefits
- Controlling Access to Loans
- Reporting on Loans Status
- Calculating End of Service Benefits for Company and Employees
- Reporting on Benefit Plans
Accounting Department Role in Payroll Process
- Recording Payroll Expense and Liabilities
- Recording Payroll-Related Contributions and Liabilities
- Reconciling Receivables from and Payables to Employees with Payroll Department
- Reconciling Liabilities with Social Security and Other Governmental Agencies
- Reconciling Payments with Bank Accounts Transactions
- Budget for Payroll Department Expenses
- Prepare the Yearly Budget for Payroll and Contributions for the Company
- Budgeting for Employee Loans and Other Benefits
Reporting Payroll and Contributions
- Determining Contribution Expense for Individuals
- Determining Corporate Contributions
- Reporting Results to the Accounting Department
- Coordinating with Accounting Department Regarding Payment Process and Control
- Reporting to Ministry of Labor
- Reporting to Social Security Authorities
- Reporting to Other Regulatory Agencies