|AC 107-01||27-Aug - 31-Aug-2017||london||$ 5200||english|
|AC 107-02||17-Dec - 21-Dec-2017||dubai||$ 4450||english||Register Now|
|AC 107-03||28-Jan - 01-Feb-2018||london||$5200||english||Register Now|
|AC 107-04||22-Apr - 26-Apr-2018||kuala-lambur||$4850||english||Register Now|
|AC 107-05||27-May - 31-May-2018||dubai||$4450||english||Register Now|
|AC 107-06||05-Aug - 09-Aug-2018||doha||$4450||english||Register Now|
|AC 107-07||21-Oct - 25-Oct-2018||cairo||$4250||english||Register Now|
|AC 107-08||23-Dec - 27-Dec-2018||oman||$4450||english||Register Now|
This course will enhance your ability to understand financial reports, better communicate with financial officers in your organization, evaluate your unit’s financial performance, and make sound financial decisions. The purpose of this course is to help those involved in finance, accounting interpret data from financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, budgets, and divisional performance reports and make better business decisions based upon this information.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate how they can enhance the operations of the finance and accounting departments.
- Leverage their accounting cycle skills.
- Use new tools to make their job efficient and smart.
- Apply their knowledge through hands-on workshops and group presentations.
- Acquire internationally implemented best practices in the following areas: accounts payable, billing, budgeting, cash management and treasury, costing, filing, financial statements, general ledger, inventory and policies and procedures.
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals in the field of finance and accounting
Anyone who need to understand, apply and implement practical tools to enable them to run the finance and accounting departments more efficiently.
This interactive Training will be highly interactive, with opportunities to advance your opinions and ideas and will include;
- Workshop & Work Presentation
- Case Studies and Practical Exercise
- Videos and General Discussions
BTS attendance certificate will be issued to all attendees completing minimum of 80% of the total course duration.
The Importance of Best Practices (BP)
- Effective versus Efficient Tools
- Functions of Management
- Finance and Accounting Vision and Mission
- Customer Service Survey
- Purposes and Processes of Finance and Accounting (F&A)
- Accounting Cycle and Financial Statements Cycle
Accounts Payable (AP) Best Practices
- The Life Cycle of Accounts Payable
- Improving AP through Decentralization and Centralization
- Enhancing AP Processing Using Vendor Analysis and Reconciliation
- Electronic Expense Reporting
- On-Line Purchasing Catalogue
- Document Management System
Billing, Collection, Inventory Cash Management, and Budgeting Best Practices
- Accounts Receivable Life Cycle and Tools
- Inventory Life Cycle and Tools
- Improving Cash Management, Lockbox Collections, and Zero-Balance Accounts
- Modern Budgeting Techniques Mindset
Fixed Assets Best Practices
- Fixed Assets Life Cycle and Tools
- Bar Coding Systems
- Capitalizing versus Expensing of Fixed Assets
Monthly Reporting Best Practices Using Excel
- Improving the Timeliness and Accuracy of Business and Accounting Data
- Enhancing Report Development and Analysis
- Consolidating your Data
- Validating Data for Accuracy
- Using Pivot Tables
- Preparing Periodic Reports in No Time
- Performing Efficient and Accurate Reconciliation
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Payroll Reporting and Analysis
- Accounts-Payable Reporting and Analysis
- General Ledger Reporting, Reconciliation and Analysis
- Budgeting Reporting and Analysis
- Invoice Analysis and Reporting
- Creating Flash Management Reports
- XBRL, F9, and Dashboards
- Enhancing Policies and Procedures Manuals
Essential Behavioral Concepts for Enhancing the Finance and Accounting Operations
- The New Set of Skills for F&A
- Clean Desk Policy
- Hiring the Best, Cross-Training, Back-Up Strategies, and Teamwork
- Staff Responsibility Charts
- Successful Meetings
- Review/Authorization Procedures
- Peak Performance Time